Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF50+ 175G
Banana Boat® Kids Sunscreen has a mild formula that won't run into eyes and is also fragrance free, perfect for your children's delicate skin. This lightweight, clear spray is dermatologically tested and provides a very high UVA/UVB protection and 4-hour water-resistance so that you can keep up with your kids when you're out in the sun.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses in addition to sunscreen. Reapply frequently. Avoid prolonged high-risk sun exposure.
- Dermatologically tested
- Mild and gentle enough for kids’ delicate skin
- Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Lightweight, quick absorbing formula that won’t run into eyes
- 4 hours water-resistant formula
- Shake well before use. Hold can 10-15cm away from body and apply generously to all exposed areas, rubbing into skin by hand for full and even coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray on hands and then apply to the face.
- Use it in a well ventilated area. Avoid inhalation. Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Wait 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
- Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and or immediately after swimming or using a towel.
- Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
- Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months old.