Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Roll-On SPF50+ 75ML
Banana Boat® Kids Sunscreen has a mild formula that won't run into eyes and is also fragrance free, perfect for your children's delicate skin. This lightweight, non-greasy, travel-friendly formula is dermatologically tested and provides a very high UVA/UVB protection and 4-hour water-resistance so that you can keep up with your kids when you're out in the sun.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses in addition to sunscreen. Reapply frequently. Avoid prolonged high-risk sun exposure.
- Dermatologically tested
- Mild and gentle enough for kids’ delicate skin
- Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Lightweight, quick absorbing formula that won’t run into eyes
- 4 hours water-resistant formula
- Convenient, stress-free application—and leak-proof
- Perfect for on-the-go occasions, whether you’re heading to the beach, a park or going on a plane
- Fragrance Free
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas - about 4.5 teaspoons (22ml) for "big kids" (average sized 10 year old) and 2.5 (12ml) for "little kids" (average sized 3 year old).
- Wait 20 minutes before you head into the sun.
- Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and or immediately after swimming or using a towel.
- Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
- Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months old.